Visa Debit Cards
Visa® Debit Cards
The Bank of Iberia debit card works like cash or a personal check, but is safer than carrying cash, and usually easier and faster than writing a check.
Why use a debit card?
Debit card enthusiasts like the pay-as-you-go concept — the convenience of a credit card, without interest payments or a bill to pay monthly.
- The Bank of Iberia debit card is available with any Personal Checking Account!
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) can be found nearly everywhere.
- Debit cards are more readily accepted than checks, particularly when traveling.
- Checkout’s quicker — no need for check approval.
- Accepted anywhere you see the VISA logo
- No interest charges.
- You can use your debit card to get cash back when you make a purchase at a store.
We now have two ATM locations.
- Bank of Iberia
- 841 Highway 42
- 201 Cash James Loop
Report a lost or stolen Debit/Credit Card
During regular banking hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., please contact our customer service department at any of our locations.
During non-banking hours, please call our debit card processor at 1 (800) 264-4274. A CSI staff member will ask you questions to verify your identity and will then cancel your card. Card re-issuance will be handled by us.
During banking and non-banking hours, please call our credit card processor at 1 (800) 821-5184. Our processor is Card Services. Their customer service department will handle the card cancellation and re-issuance.